Friday, March 16, 2007

Film Madness

Kos has done it again! He has devised a way to make you choose between some of the best films ever made and look at them like a basketball game, but with movies! He took the AFI's top 100 films of all times and put them in a bracket. I personally think he's a little too into basketball!

Anyway, check it out at Boiled Dinner

I had a great time picking my favorites and I not only took into account the fact the Kos was the one who picked the winners, but things like historical significance, social implications, subject matter, the popularity of the film at the time as well as today, and it's influence on filmmaking. I also thought about basketball and if a certain movie were an underdog, would it fight with everything it had to overtake the giant (see my final pick)? Or, would it roll over and submit to the better "team"?

Here you go and be sure to check out Boiled Dinner!

2 comments:

Kos said...

Dude, you had a great first-round!

Kos said...

Oh, when you leave comments on my blog (or anyone's), make sure you either sign in with your google account, or at least put your blog's URL so that people can find your blog by clicking your name.